MOVE-IN READY! Positioned on a wooded homesite, this new Hemingway home features a charming front porch, a study with French doors, a spacious great room with an electric fireplace, kitchen with upgraded quartz counters, tile backsplash and hood, walk-in pantry and a light filled sunroom. Upstairs, youâll find a convenient laundry, a large loft, a lavish ownerâs suite and three additional bedrooms. It is complete with an unfinished basement ready for your personal touches! Community pools, clubhouse, fitness room, playground & basketball courts. Close to dozens of shops & restaurants. Hagerstown Outlets are minutes away! Sales centers are OPEN but visitors are encouraged to call ahead to be guaranteed a dedicated appointment. Virtual appointments are available as well. Ask about warranty programs and limited-time offers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price