NEW PRICE! Circa 1870. Incredibly restored offering all of today's great modern upgrades and finishes while maintaining historic charm and beauty. Amazing attention to detail w/ stunning hardwood floors throughout, granite kitchen with custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, two gas fireplaces, bedroom level laundry, balconies, professionally designed fenced rear yard w/ extensive hardscaping and landscaping and so many unique details. EXCELLENT location in the heart of downtown Frederick. Close to restaurants, shopping and more.
Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
Public Water Service
2,196 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
- Hardwood, Other
- Electric, A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Balcony, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)