**PHOTOS OF IDENTICAL UNIT NEXT DOOR***BASE PRICE LISTING!! Additional upgrades available. Recent sales in same row at approx $523k & $570k. **BUILD TO SUIT WITH CONSTRUCTION UNDERWAY*** with high end finishes**Downtown Frederick Historic District**300ft +/- to Carroll Creek**MARC Train and Public Transportation within 200ft +/-*Row Home truly within walking distance to restaurants/shopping/professional services/Brew Pubs and Public Transportation! If you want to be in Historic Downtown Frederick and not worry about parking and congestion...this is your chance! Deeded parking + ability for rear off street parking. Surrounding area is Industrial so this is a unique limited opportunity.***Potential to customize and make this Historic beauty your own!
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Stone, Other Construction
2,030 sq. ft
Frederick City, Historic District
Cable TV, Underground
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone, Other
- Metal, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)