Cozy cottage only steps away from Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Lovingly restored by the owner with an 18x24 two-story potential ADU. Hook ups in-ground. Finish for mother-in-law dwelling or added income. Recently appraised and move-in ready. Excellent neighborhood for retirement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Frame, Hardi Plank
832 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Cedar, Frame, HardeePlank
- Composition, Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs - Open Common Area.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)