Welcome home to this Fantastic 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Single Family in Seneca Vista Estates of Germantown. In it you will find a traditional floor-plan with nearly 3,000 sqft of living space and many desirable features such as; beautiful hardwood floors, a formal dining room, a traditional living room, a spacious family room with gas fireplace and an eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and a center island. The upper level features 4 spacious bedrooms including a lovely Primary Suite with vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet plus an ensuite bath complete with double vanities, a jetted tub and stall shower. If you enjoy entertaining, you will certainly love spending time in this home's finished basement featuring a spacious recreation room, a bonus room, a full bath and plenty of storage. This home is also situated on a fantastic lot in a quiet community. You surely will enjoy the peaceful backyard that is beautifully landscaped, is fully fenced and backs to trees and the custom built deck with built-in planters is perfect for entertaining! To top it off, this home is ideally located only moments away from shopping, restaurants and I270. With all this home has to offer, this is one you won't want to miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,860 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Seneca Vista Estates
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM B. GIBBS JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price