REDUCED!! Looking for a great starter home or retirement home with complete, private in-law apartment in the lower level (apt has full kitchen, bath, laundry, BR, LR, private entrance and alternate safety exit)? The main floors boast a newly completed hobby, laundry & storage area complete with lots of storage closets, cabinets with granite tops and potential to use for expanded kitchen space. Also on main level, LR, kitchen, 2 BRs plus remodeled bath. The best surprise is the newly finished MBR on the upper level- plush carpet, large walk-in closet with built in drawers and deluxe hanging and shelf storage, and beautiful master bath with tiled shower and floor. For extra storage there is an accessible attic and eaves. The outside boasts a very sturdy large deck, fenced rear yard and extra on-street parking. The final bonus is the insulated workshop/garage with side door. Upgrades also include replacement windows, new central A/C and newer roof. The possibilities are great with this property for owner occupants or investors.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,480 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Public.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 37.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Cleared, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)