Stunning custom-built Cape Cod style home on 12.07 acres boasting design-inspired features and loaded with upgrades throughout! Gleaming hardwood floors, neutral color palette, surround sound, and lofty windows embroider the common areas and make for the ideal entertainment venue. Beautifully landscaped grounds surround this amazing home adorned with a sizable pond, deck, stone patio, 3-car attached garage, 4-car detached garage, and amazing panoramic views! Sure to be the envy of any guest the gourmet eat-in kitchen is appointed with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, expansive center island, wall oven, breakfast bar, decorative backsplash, light-filled breakfast room, pantry, and easy access to the outdoor oasis. Designed for entertaining and everyday living the impressive family room situated off the gourmet eat-in kitchen takes center stage featuring a fireplace and crown molding. Spectacular main level owner's suite graced with a double walk-in closet offering unparalleled convenience! Luxurious owner's suite full bath with spa-like elements including dual vanities and a glass-enclosed shower. Private office with French doors and transom window, two bedrooms, full bath, and laundry room complete the main level. Two bedrooms and a full bath conclude the upper-level sleeping quarters. The expansive lower level is highlighted with a recreation room, fireplace, wet bar, exercise room, full bath, and plenty of storage. This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Maryland's good life! The exterior features landscaped grounds, extensive hardscape, private lot, deck, patio, pond, covered front porch, backs to forest conservation, and panoramic views. A MUST-SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,236 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Fair Winds Estates
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price