First time ever offered on market; one of a kind large, all brick single level home with privacy and beautiful views. 34 acres combined with open fields and beautiful woods. Private driveway with lots of parking. House has been lovingly cared for and recent updates include granite counters in the kitchen, new wood laminate in kitchen and family room, refaced bathrooms, new carpet in areas, and completely painted neutral. The beautiful slate hallway joins the front of the house and living area to the back private bedroom area. This hallway is very wide and can lend to possible extra mobility. The stone fireplace in the FR is real stone and the end wall of stone is very striking. The very large LR and DR combo will handle large gatherings and dinners, and the large picture windows offer beautiful views all seasons of the year. The lot has 2 subdivision rights of 10 acre minimum each; a small farm barn that could work for horses or extra storage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
2,822 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)