This is a must see, welcome to this large 5 bedroom split level. This home features beautiful iron work and a nice patio with a storage building. The living room/ dining room combo opens out onto the patio. There is plenty of space in the kitchen for a table and chairs. There is a family room off the kitchen that has a side entrance. On the next level there is a separate bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen. This area could be an in law suite, it features its own (level) entrance. Next level down has a large rec room. There is plenty of space for a game room and/or pool table. On the upper level there are three bedrooms. The primary bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. There is endless space for you to enjoy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,280 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price