This custom to-be-built Truman model is one of our best selling floorplans and namely for it's First floor owners suite. Tremendous value nestled on a private, wooded 3.29 acre homesite. You'll love the huge eat-in kitchen which is complete with large island for entertaining and state of the art stainless steel appliances. The finest finishes to include Maple cabinets with gorgeous granite counters and hardwood floors in much of the main level. The family room features a cozy gas fireplace within it's grandiose two story ceiling which seamlessly transitions to the breakfast area and kitchen for entertaining. The foyer is flanked on one side by a large study and the other by the formal dining room that efficiently flows back into the breakfast room/kitchen. The main level owners bedroom suite won't disappoint with its elegant bathroom and large walk in closet. Three large secondary bedrooms are on the upper level and perfectly designed to each have spacious closets. The 2nd floor is topped off with a hall bath centrally located with dual vanities and separate shower/wc area. Each of Vikings floor plans can be customized to meet your exact needs to ensure your new home is uniquely yours. A optional finished basement would boast 9' ceilings and potential for a huge rec room and full bathroom . Energy Efficiency at its best with 90+ high efficiency gas furnace, gas TANKLESS water heater and programmable thermostats - just to name a few. Conveniently located minutes shopping, dining and commuter routes but situated in a tranquil setting to come home to! Viking Custom Homes is one of the areas most sought after Custom Home Builders whose known best for their quality and known for building with energy efficiency as a top priority. This new home will be loaded with included Energy Saving Features as is the case with all Viking Custom Homes. Photos are for illustration only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Well
Asphalt, Concrete, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Sidin
2,509 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Viking Custom Homes
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Low-Emittance , Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded, Private, Pipe Stem, Flag.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price