Isaiah Creek Farm - 12030 Coppermine Rd is a 9.38+/- parcel featuring a gorgeous custom designed Creole Cape Cod of the highest quality-2x6 exterior construction, 9 1/2' ceilings, 50 yr architectural shingles, solid oak hardwood floors as well as newly installed LVT and LVP, spectacular gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, wall oven, microwave/oven combo, electric induction stovetop with convection oven and retractable downdraft exhaust fan, recessed lighting, breakfast nook. The main level primary bedroom is a peaceful respite from today's hectic life. Fresh and contemporary, the bespoke primary bath is the embodiment of luxury with with a programmable heated tile floor, stacked stone wall, fireplace and clawfoot cast iron soaking tub. A walk in shower with dual shower heads, privacy wall for commode and Bluetooth speaker adds to the ambiance. The cathedral ceiling with skylight and spacious walk walk in closet offers convenience. The cozy propane fireplace is the focal point of the family room that opens to a covered lanai and continues onto the expansive low maintenance composite deck. The owners have made the most of the space in this home by adding 2 office/hobby/craft rooms on each end of the 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms and an expansive full bath. The walkout lower level features a media room, media closet, den/office and unfinished area perfect for storage or to add additional living area as it is studded and drywalled for you. Another thoughtful touch is a dual hot water heater system that provides consistent hot water to the entire household. The graceful driveway is lined with fruit and flowering trees that add beauty to the landscaping around the home which is encased with perennial flower beds, mature shrubs and a grape arbor. 4 board oak and high tensile solar electric fencing and access to the meandering Isaiah Creek complete the estate. The owners have this to say about their homestead-"We chose this area to build our home in 1994 because it has the best of both worlds. We love the solitude of country living that provides the tranquility and privacy of farmland, but has close proximity to wonderful restaurants, shopping and within an hour to 3 major airports. Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Gettysburg are all an easy drive. It's been a wonderful home in which to raise our family. We've raised horses, cattle and grow orchard grass hay along with fabulous vegetable and flower gardens. The schools and community are unsurpassed with great neighbors who are always willing to lend a helping hand."
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Gravity Septic System, Septic
5,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pasture
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price