Tired of cookie cutter homes? This truly unique expanded rancher set on nearly two secluded acres is a nature lover's paradise yet still convenient to Mount Airy's historic main street and shopping district. This home is ideal for a tradesperson, business owner or car enthusiast with two finished and heated attached garages, one front loading two car garage with large pantry and another huge rear loading four car garage with high doors and ceilings ideal for a lift or even an RV! Outside there is a huge driveway, a finished outbuilding perfect for a home office, a large gardening/storage shed, a fenced dog kennel area, private deck and hot tub. There are lots more surprises inside with an enormous primary bedroom suite featuring two very large cedar closets, heated flooring, a beautiful primary bath also with heated flooring, soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanities. Spacious kitchen features updated appliances and countertops, a large dining area with deck access, living room with hardwood floors, a full hall bath and a mud room accessible to the two garages round out the main floor. The huge fully finished lower level boasts two above grade exits to the side and rear yards, gorgeous additional kitchen with wine fridge, full bath, bonus room, bar area and an incredibly large "great room" with high ceilings, surround sound and even a spiral staircase to the primary suite! Feel free to call with questions. There is nothing bland or typical about this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,594 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Insulated, Screened
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price