Welcome home! This 5 bed, 4.5 bath former model home in Tuscarora Creek boasts over 3,000 finished sq ft. and has everything you could want and more! Dual Zone heating & cooling, 9ft ceilings, beautiful millwork, ample work from home spaces, recessed lighting, gas fireplace, insulated and dry-walled garage, mountain views, maintenance-free Trex deck and stone patio overlooking private forest area, wet bar for entertaining, tons of closet space, and the list goes on. This home also features New GE kitchen suite: Gas Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave (2020), New ceiling fans and toilets (2020), Entire house painted (2019), Exterior wood painted (2019), New Architectural roof with warranty (2018), and a New washer and dryer (2017). Make memories with family and friends while enjoying the activity field, clubhouse and pool directly across the street. Easy access to Downtown Frederick, Shopping, Ft. Detrick and commuter routes. Come see this home before it's too late!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,386 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price