Pride-in-ownership at its finest! Original owner has always taken impeccable, meticulous care of every aspect of this property since the day she had it built! Just shy of 1 acre, this corner lot is a gardener's dream. There is a huge 14'x30' shed with dual entrance and windows. Enjoy the gorgeous trees & landscaping. Azek deck with beautiful cedar pergola. This house boasts a 50 year roof installed in 2012 along with new gutters & downspouts. Pella windows & slider were installed in 2013. This home has solid core/6 panel interior doors, high-quality thumb-print brick front/sides/back of home. The kitchen cabinets are custom Quaker made. There is a walk in pantry in the kitchen and Corian counters. Garden window above sink allows you to view the wonders of nature in your own backyard. Oodles of storage with lots of kitchen cabinet space & numerous closets throughout! Cozy wood burning insert in the family room with gorgeous brick surround from floor to ceiling. Stainless steel liners installed in chimney for wood stove insert and for furnace. Laundry chute with access in both bathrooms! Owner on top of keeping everything in top-notch working order with regular servicing (records to show for it). Recently performed professional home inspection (good results!) and radon test (only 1.9 pCi/L!!) The well pump is only one year old. Well built home, super clean and move-in-ready. Carpets recently professionally cleaned. Seller offering home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,525 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Poole And Son Builders
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Screened, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Invisible, Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)