Meticulously maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium in the desirable Waterside community. Convenient 2nd story location with a light and bright open concept floor plan and new luxury vinyl flooring in the entry, kitchen and 2nd full bath. Enjoy preparing meals in the spacious kitchen with oak cabinetry and new LG brand stainless steel appliances then dine in the adjacent dining area with updated lighting. Spacious living room opens onto balcony. The large primary bedroom offers a large walk-in closet, ceiling fan lighting, and a private bath. Good-sized second bedroom has a walk-in closet and adjoining bath with shower stall and linen closet. New Whirlpool full-size washer and dryer. Storage closet on balcony. The Waterside community HOA amenities include a community pool, tennis courts, playground and a nearby small shopping plaza. Convenient location to shopping, restaurants and minutes to downtown Frederick, and Routes 15, 340 and 70.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
995 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stove, Dryer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price