Welcome home! This spacious three-bedroom, one-bathroom townhome features original hardwood floors that have been beautifully maintained. A large front porch, rear deck AND a balcony off of the upstairs bedroom/office. Spacious sunfilled kitchen with newer cabinets, newer cabinets. Very clean and quick move-in is available! Parking in the back of the home can fit two cars. Schedule your showing soon, this won't last long.
Single Family, Colonial
0.04 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,400 sq. ft
Y, Pet Addendum/Deposit,Case by Case Basis
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price